New head on Acan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knight420
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Knight420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
241
Location
SYLVA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this Acan about a week ago. I just noticed this growth on the side. I think it's a new head growing but I'm not sure. This is my first Acan. What do you all think?
IMG_20230515_114958379.jpg
IMG_20230515_114958379~2.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new