New here and Excited to Join

Clwrept77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! Excited to be part of the community. I have 2 saltwater tanks, a 75gal reef tank and a 145gal marine tank. All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. Thanks for having me a part of the community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! Excited to be part of the community. I have 2 saltwater tanks, a 75gal reef tank and a 145gal marine tank. All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. Thanks for having me a part of the community.
Welcome! We are new here too!

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome clwrept77,
Couple of nice sized tanks, those fishncan be characters.
Proffer advice where you can.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back