New here and need help

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
To upload any image, press the photo button
1000004814.jpg

Then click upload image, it'll ask you where you want to upload from. You can select your photo from there
1000004816.jpg
 
Hi- I'm new here and I think I have a sick eel. I am trying to post a thread in the Sick Fish thread, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload an image. Can anyone help me figure out how to upload photos?
Your thread has been answered
 
Hi- I'm new here and I think I have a sick eel. I am trying to post a thread in the Sick Fish thread, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload an image. Can anyone help me figure out how to upload photos?
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and good luck to your eel.
 
Greetings and welcome to the reef! Sorry to hear about your fish, but it looks like someone has showed you how to get pics uploaded. Hopefully you get the answers you need.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new