New here and to reefing

Hi Miss Abby & welcome ! Please tell us more about your tank .
I've just got a 16g BioCube that I've been running for about a year now. I've yet to make many upgrades to it beyond adding an extra powerhead and skimmer. The only living creatures in the tank are a zebra crab, coral banded shrimp, green star polyp, hammer coral, and lots of bristle worms that my shrimp likes to tear apart!
 
There is always room for 1 more, Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!

tumblr_p5o2sfNvIN1x82r4vo1_400.gif
 
Hi everyone!

I'm Abbey and I've been keeping tanks for about 10 years and just took the plunge into saltwater last year. I only recently got my first corals but I can already tell that my bank account is gonna suffer from my newfound love for them!

@Abbey Jade Welcome to R2R!!!
 
nice cube. Just go slowly and ask all the questions you need to !

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new