New Here First Post

Fishguy530

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of getting my first tank up and running. I'm sure I'll need ya'lls help at some point so I wanted to stop in and say hi, and share some pics of my build progress.

My mentality behind this build is to keep it simple and not get lost in all the equipment add-ons and upgrades. As for coral and fish I'm thinking a Zoa garden, pair of clowns, watchman goby + shrimp friend.

Tank has been cycling for 2 weeks now - adding clowns once I can find a LFS that has what I want and will do a proper quarantine for me.

34gal shallow reef
30# dry rock
40# carib-sea special grade
Tunze Comline power filter
Ehiem Heater
Stand that I built
Future adds: pair of Reefbright LED strips, single powerhead (MP10 vs NERO3).

IMG_0524.JPG

1IMG_0626.jpg

1IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of getting my first tank up and running. I'm sure I'll need ya'lls help at some point so I wanted to stop in and say hi, and share some pics of my build progress.

My mentality behind this build is to keep it simple and not get lost in all the equipment add-ons and upgrades. As for coral and fish I'm thinking a Zoa garden, pair of clowns, watchman goby + shrimp friend.

Tank has been cycling for 2 weeks now - adding clowns once I can find a LFS that has what I want and will do a proper quarantine for me.

34gal shallow reef
30# dry rock
40# carib-sea special grade
Tunze Comline power filter
Ehiem Heater
Stand that I built
Future adds: pair of Reefbright LED strips, single powerhead (MP10 vs NERO3).

IMG_0524.JPG

1IMG_0626.jpg

1IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Very nice. Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back