New here, Hello!

welcome r2r.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

I think my favorite saltwater creature just might be algea blennies. I don't think anything has as much personality as they do. Even though their colors are rather drab they are totally worth having.
Nice, haven’t looked into them as much, I’ll be sure to!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R @ManaReef . Glad you joined us!! My favorite saltwater creature would have to be the Blue Whale because it is a true Leviathan.
Thank you!
Awesome! I love to see people make water colors of Blue Whales, so much detail you don’t always notice at first!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new