New here, Hi from Texas!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!! And welcome back to the hobby!

That's quite a long break! I'm excited for you to see all the advancements in information and technology.
 
1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! And welcome back to the hobby!

That's quite a long break! I'm excited for you to see all the advancements in information and technology.
Indeed it was a long break, lifestyle change, kids, etc. This time I'm starting with a Pico tank. Its refreshing to see all the advancements in the industry but i must admit, I'm old school and nothing beats a good old water change lol but yes, exciting times!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new