New here, old salty reefer again

ReefMasta

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
61
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm an old time saltwater guy for about 20years now. Used to be on RC and saltwater fish back in the mid 200’s and looking to join an active community besides the social media sites. R2R seems to fit the bill. Been lurking for awhile on here but ready to be more active. :cool:
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new