New here with a 50 gallon lagoon

5q2ooo.jpg
 
Oh hello! First time on a forum so I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I made a little intro video so y’all can watch that if you want. Been scuba diving and fishing here in south Florida for my whole life. Big fan of anything ocean related so why not bring it into my house. Running a 50 gallon lagoon setup which you’ll get a tour of in the video. Hope to get to know y’all!!



Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
I had no idea that was a thing! I’ll get on that. Definitely a good idea thanks for Sharing!
 
Oh hello! First time on a forum so I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I made a little intro video so y’all can watch that if you want. Been scuba diving and fishing here in south Florida for my whole life. Big fan of anything ocean related so why not bring it into my house. Running a 50 gallon lagoon setup which you’ll get a tour of in the video. Hope to get to know y’all!!


Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new