New here

Are you familiar with bulk reef supply? They’ve got great RODI systems.
I am familiar-ish but It's not a problem of where to get it i just dont understand how it works and what I'd need to do to use it. for example in fw u need to add something to make the water have life or whatever. Not life but whatever
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r.gif
 
I am familiar-ish but It's not a problem of where to get it i just dont understand how it works and what I'd need to do to use it. for example in fw u need to add something to make the water have life or whatever. Not life but whatever


Their videos are extremely informative. They also sell these systems. I highly recommend.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! What do you keep in your FW tanks? Shrimp by any chance? If so, what kind (e.g., caridina, neocaridina, palaemonetes)? I have worked with (and still work with) several species of shrimp, crayfish, and other inverts. We're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new