New Here

20190923_181217.jpg
20190825_020659.jpg

Can't wait to see you fill this tank up with coral or upgrade, most likely you're going to upgrade ;)
 
Can't wait to see you fill this tank up with coral or upgrade, most likely you're going to upgrade ;)
I don't know about coral. Really just did the salt build for the mantis. Eventually I will have to go larger as the Mantis could get big!
 
I don't know about coral. Really just did the salt build for the mantis. Eventually I will have to go larger as the Mantis could get big!

I really think some coral would be nice in that tank, nothing crazy, was thinking of green star polyp and Kenya trees
they are super hardy corals and look great.
if your ever in my area i'll give you them for free to start :):)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new