New here :)

Welcome aboard!

AD7FD790-D08A-4DAA-BE07-688B18BC0D81.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to the great money consumer! Digging the scape. It is real nice. Fish ideas? I bet you could keep some swanky gobies in there.
Do you think it's too small for a pair of clownfish?
 
Do you think it's too small for a pair of clownfish?
IMO a pair of A. oscellaris would be fine, but not any of the large clowns species like Maroons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new