New Here!

Csteele

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
68
Location
Northampton County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, happy to join the community. Attach is a photo of my 10 gal nano tank. Been running for about 6 months now? Never had any issues...up until now. My nitrates have spiked up high and I’m not sure exactly why, maybe I’m over feeding? Any feedback would be great. Here is my water test results.


Salinity - 35 ppt
Phosphate - 0
Nitrate - 5 ppm
Ph - 8.2
Ammonia - 0 ppm
Nitrite - 0
Calcium - 460 ppm
Alkalinity - 8/9

BE64CBD6-688B-44B9-A186-1999CC107AF0.jpeg
 
welcome64.jpg
. . . . . WELCOME !!!!
 
#WelcometoR2R... I see your phos is 0 might want too look into raising it till its detectable..happy reefing

My phos has a very light tint to it but it was so close to being clear we just went with 0.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new