New here

Ef4life

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
2,042
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Jared - I’m new here on the forum but have been keeping saltwater for about 20 years now. Years ago I just kept fish only, but I have been keeping corals for almost 7 years now. I currently have 3 tanks setup - 29g biocube this ones 7 years old in June, my 40breeder which is around 5 years old now, and the newest tank since beginning of February - my 5.5 gallon pico build.

F9F6E89C-B96F-4631-B7FD-106F2C98420D.jpeg 276929A6-7F4D-4F3C-8663-A33C9003137B.jpeg AB2C75A5-5A1C-4969-A837-976D79700843.jpeg
 
Jared!!!! WELCOME!!!! Great looking tanks! Thanks for sharing them with us.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new