New here!

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

BE35BF85-03A0-4399-B44C-CA37C9967B64.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
welcome!!!. Glad to have the experience you bring added to this community of awesomeness!.

My wife and I want to build an office with a tank. Saw that you brought your tank home. Looking forward to your updates.
 
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. Ive been in the hobby for about 16 years. Took a break for a while but back at it about 5 years ago. Had the tank at my office but just recently re-arranged it and moved it home. Nice to meet everyone and it will be nice to be apart of this group!

IMG_6896.JPG
Welcome to R2R. Nice tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new