New Here!

Kiwi369

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Kiwi, and I'm pretty new to this forum. I'm 15 years old and still in high school at the moment. I'm from the Netherlands. I hopefully will be able to study marine biology in a couple of years. A big dream of mine would be to study in Sydney or Pert.
I currently have a 60/60/55 (about 50 gallons) saltwater tank up and running for over 6 months now. Cause of some troubles, we're gonna order a new one. 100/65/45. I'm very excited. And I addition to some questions I still had I decided to make an account here and share my experiences, but mainly hear yours.
You could say I have quite some experience in freshwater tanks, my father is currently breeding Cichlids, and we have a tank of almost 200 gallons in our living room. But I'm pretty new to the whole saltwater thing. Even though I know some, I still got plenty to learn.

I'm looking forward to getting some knowledge out of this forum, and hopefully have a nice chat with some other aquarians.

Regards!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Kiwi, and I'm pretty new to this forum. I'm 15 years old and still in high school at the moment. I'm from the Netherlands. I hopefully will be able to study marine biology in a couple of years. A big dream of mine would be to study in Sydney or Pert.
I currently have a 60/60/55 (about 50 gallons) saltwater tank up and running for over 6 months now. Cause of some troubles, we're gonna order a new one. 100/65/45. I'm very excited. And I addition to some questions I still had I decided to make an account here and share my experiences, but mainly hear yours.
You could say I have quite some experience in freshwater tanks, my father is currently breeding Cichlids, and we have a tank of almost 200 gallons in our living room. But I'm pretty new to the whole saltwater thing. Even though I know some, I still got plenty to learn.

I'm looking forward to getting some knowledge out of this forum, and hopefully have a nice chat with some other aquarians.

Regards!!
Welcome!

Glad you joined and sounds like you have great goals and paths forward. Nice to meet you. Keep us posted!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Marine Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Regards!!
Welcome to R2R!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back