New Here!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, I would love to have started in this hobby at 15, but back then it was the dark ages lol
ZomboMeme 07022021113321.jpg

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Kiwi, and I'm pretty new to this forum. I'm 15 years old and still in high school at the moment. I'm from the Netherlands. I hopefully will be able to study marine biology in a couple of years. A big dream of mine would be to study in Sydney or Pert.
I currently have a 60/60/55 (about 50 gallons) saltwater tank up and running for over 6 months now. Cause of some troubles, we're gonna order a new one. 100/65/45. I'm very excited. And I addition to some questions I still had I decided to make an account here and share my experiences, but mainly hear yours.
You could say I have quite some experience in freshwater tanks, my father is currently breeding Cichlids, and we have a tank of almost 200 gallons in our living room. But I'm pretty new to the whole saltwater thing. Even though I know some, I still got plenty to learn.

I'm looking forward to getting some knowledge out of this forum, and hopefully have a nice chat with some other aquarians.

Regards!!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Kiwi, and I'm pretty new to this forum. I'm 15 years old and still in high school at the moment. I'm from the Netherlands. I hopefully will be able to study marine biology in a couple of years. A big dream of mine would be to study in Sydney or Pert.
I currently have a 60/60/55 (about 50 gallons) saltwater tank up and running for over 6 months now. Cause of some troubles, we're gonna order a new one. 100/65/45. I'm very excited. And I addition to some questions I still had I decided to make an account here and share my experiences, but mainly hear yours.
You could say I have quite some experience in freshwater tanks, my father is currently breeding Cichlids, and we have a tank of almost 200 gallons in our living room. But I'm pretty new to the whole saltwater thing. Even though I know some, I still got plenty to learn.

I'm looking forward to getting some knowledge out of this forum, and hopefully have a nice chat with some other aquarians.

Regards!!
Welcome! This is definitely a good place to ask questions and learn! We've all got something to learn, even the experienced people.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome kiwi, hope all is well with you and your family.
Keep on studying and do whatever needed to try get into your choosen profession of marine biology,im sure its very interesting, just do whats right and keep trying and good things will come your way.
Hopefully all is well on your new tank also so goodluck ^_^

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back