New here

wonderbassist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m Christy! My husband and I live in Oklahoma City and currently have a 125g mixed reef tank with a 25g sump. We’re planning on buying a home soon where I would like to convert our 75g freshwater tank into a sump with a large refugium that will be on display underneath the 125 and host a clown harem. Our tank is home to a sailfin tang, a scopas tang, a Molly, a pair of frostbite ocellarius clowns, one small maroon clown, a falco hawk fish, a snowflake eel and a one spot foxface. We are working on building our coral stock and currently have some favia, a goniopora, a framer, a torch, some rainbow acros, a Duncan, a candy cane, a Duncan, some mushrooms, and two corals that my husband bought from a show and didn’t remember the name of :) We also have an rbta and a speckled rainbow bta. Thanks for having me!

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m Christy! My husband and I live in Oklahoma City and currently have a 125g mixed reef tank with a 25g sump. We’re planning on buying a home soon where I would like to convert our 75g freshwater tank into a sump with a large refugium that will be on display underneath the 125 and host a clown harem. Our tank is home to a sailfin tang, a scopas tang, a Molly, a pair of frostbite ocellarius clowns, one small maroon clown, a falco hawk fish, a snowflake eel and a one spot foxface. We are working on building our coral stock and currently have some favia, a goniopora, a framer, a torch, some rainbow acros, a Duncan, a candy cane, a Duncan, some mushrooms, and two corals that my husband bought from a show and didn’t remember the name of :) We also have an rbta and a speckled rainbow bta. Thanks for having me!

Hi Christy and Welcome! Glad you joined.

I'm Lisa and we're a few hours south of you in DFW Texas area. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

EDIT - PS - Aquashella Dallas is October 30 & 31st

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back