New Here

SkyAquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to the saltwater hobby. You all can call me Sky. I’ve got experience with freshwater but I have always wanted a big reef tank. I just bought a 150 gal. I’m starting square one so I hope to learn a lot here. Thank you for having me and I look forward to talking to you all.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to the saltwater hobby. You all can call me Sky. I’ve got experience with freshwater but I have always wanted a big reef tank. I just bought a 150 gal. I’m starting square one so I hope to learn a lot here. Thank you for having me and I look forward to talking to you all.

Welcome! I'm Lisa. Glad you joined. We were all new once, so you are in the right place!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Asheville:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
SkyAquatic

SkyAquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm Lisa. Glad you joined. We were all new once, so you are in the right place!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Asheville:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you for the advice and links! I will definitely look into those. I started a build thread and I’m excited to document everything. I’ll add the link though to get the build thread badge for sure. I appreciate the help. It’s really nice to meet you.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back