New high end SPS available!

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

steevareno

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
713
Reaction score
178
Location
Boston
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Walt Disney $125
Homewrecker $125
Cherry bomb $100
Pink highlighter $100
Goofy homewrecker $125
Gumdrop $100
Princess peach $85
Palmers blue milli $80
Solar flare $80
Pink Floyd $75
Merlin staff $75
Flaming unicorn $85
Confetti $75
Hellboy $75
Free shipping over $375
Standard DOA applies
PXL_20251028_152142270.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152107838.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20251028_152122209.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152004194.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_151905362.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_151843092.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_151941342.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152345298.jpg

PXL_20251028_152206431.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152321741.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152300846.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152034206.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_151925104.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20251028_152021013.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
 
Can frag any of these colonies.
Bc firecracker table $85
Palmers blue milli $85
Pink highlighter $125
Homewrecker $125
Confetti $85
Goofy homewrecker $125
Bill Murray $65
Princess peach $85
Pink Floyd $70
Solar flare $80
Flaming unicorn $80
PXL_20251109_020332320.jpg

PXL_20251109_020336793.jpg

PXL_20251109_020317384.jpg

PXL_20251109_020307493.jpg

PXL_20251109_020302105.jpg

PXL_20251109_020224751.jpg
PXL_20251109_020017470.MP.jpg

PXL_20251109_015919578.MP.jpg
PXL_20251109_020041687.jpg
PXL_20250810_153042799.MP.jpg

PXL_20250810_153019234.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:
I recently purchased a large pack from seller. Communication top notch, packaging top notch….. the coral were amazing. For the prices he list, you usually get a thin 3/4 frag. On encrusting. These are beefy chucks frags. Most encrusted. Sell has secrecy coral and will text you once you start buying. You can add coral and put in “lay a way”-old school term. Top notch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new