New Home for my friends

lesterfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All. I am moving and have to take a break from the hobby. I live in Fremont California. I would like to find homes for my criters. No charge, just a nice box of water for them to live comfortably in. I'm not good on species names. I have 2 healthy stony colonies, 1 LPS, good size clam, good size green leather, and rock encrusted with green star polyp. Yellow tang and sand gobie. This offer is for anyone who can pick up stock from my house. I will not ship. Please note that the stony on the left side of photo is more brownish and the stony center is a lighter shade of pink.You can contact me at [email protected] Thank you.
IMG_0351 (1).jpg

bondolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be quite interested, short term, in the clam. I am actually planning to take my tank down in a couple of months for a big move and the one goal I had for tank ownership that I never managed to complete was to have a clam. I would be thrilled to have a clam for the last couple of months of tank ownership. When I tear down the tank I would pass the clam on gratis as you are generously doing.

I have been a BAR member for 9 years, was on the board as an at-large member for two years, had a tank for almost 10 years.

Last edited:

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be quite interested, short term, in the clam. I am actually planning to take my tank down in a couple of months for a big move and the one goal I had for tank ownership that I never managed to complete was to have a clam. I would be thrilled to have a clam for the last couple of months of tank ownership. When I tear down the tank I would pass the clam on gratis as you are generously doing.

I have been a BAR member for 9 years, was on the board as an at-large member for two years, had a tank for almost 10 years.
Funny, I was thinking of you when I read this.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back