New IM Lagoon 25 Owner

MikeKloppZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2022
Messages
19
Reaction score
88
Location
Merseyside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers

Massive thanks to everybody. You have helped me a lot :)

Was very close to quitting, just got rid of my Red Sea max e260 and replaced with this, best decision I made.

BB58099C-E582-4CD0-85B9-14538C3BA193.jpeg


Best regards
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I have a new IM 25 lagoon as well. Mine is dry at the moment waiting on some remodeling to be done. What are you running for lighting?
Hi and best of luck with your tank, radion xr15 gen 5 blue, used off eBay, was in perfect condition, had to purchase arm and running the defuser, found the shimmer a bit too disc effect, much better now :) Did have the Red Sea reefer led 90,s on my previous tank but much prefer this light
 
Hi and best of luck with your tank, radion xr15 gen 5 blue, used off eBay, was in perfect condition, had to purchase arm and running the defuser, found the shimmer a bit too disc effect, much better now :) Did have the Red Sea reefer led 90,s on my previous tank but much prefer this light
Nice, I like the aquascape. Gives me some ideas...
 

Attachments

  • BF3F8703-87EB-4F68-BC1A-C2DF7EC5552C.jpeg
    BF3F8703-87EB-4F68-BC1A-C2DF7EC5552C.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1DE7D2C4-3F19-4E61-9BC2-0B3E491BCE05.jpeg
    1DE7D2C4-3F19-4E61-9BC2-0B3E491BCE05.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 40
Sorry for the blue lights on
Yeah, I have been thinking about a "horseshoe" shape. Have to see what shape rocks I get. I am going with live rock, so I get what I get. Won't really be able to manipulate the shapes very much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new