New IM Nano 16 (White) Build

Electrofish01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Tricked" the wife into letting my get a nano for the apartment...
Thought I'd share some pics.
636977-18891db65e3f00483fb838879cda3009.jpg


I've got two Ehiem 600 pumps installed so I could use the stock pump for mixing and also fit a Tunze 9001 in the rear chamber.

636982-76156b94552844d1a2adbf40e2444178.jpg


A day after filling it up with Red Sea Coral Pro I've stated the Red Sea mature kit.
I'm just finishing a spreadsheet to track/ calculate the dosing that I will make public soon.

636981-0926cce9e1fbf36c17340e5ddadf2c35.jpg


I'd like to post daily during the cycle so will try my best to keep you updated.

20180304_191441.jpg


20180303_200251.jpg


20180303_200331.jpg


20180304_191228.jpg


20180304_191342.jpg


20180304_191441.jpg


20180304_191448.jpg


20180305_192254_Richtone(HDR).jpg


20180305_192348.jpg
 
I love the aquascape. Looking good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new