New in hobby waterbox cube 20

175AC9BF-CE44-46AD-B2CA-A96433FAF734.jpeg
Nowthe magnet is outside the tank
 
You are buying lots of stuff. I would avoid buying anything else unless yo have a real need for it.

Your tank is very new, a skimmer for a nano will remove nutrients fast, and adding phosphate removing media on top of that will make your tank very vulnerable to dinos.
 
You are buying lots of stuff. I would avoid buying anything else unless yo have a real need for it.

Your tank is very new, a skimmer for a nano will remove nutrients fast, and adding phosphate removing media on top of that will make your tank very vulnerable to dinos.
The store guy recommend me add the skimmer Because my no3 are elevated the Hanna test raise up to 75. I see you live in Quebec I grow up in Montreal before I move to Spain I’m happy to se some canadien
 
Your tank is brand new, give it some time. Do some water changes to lower nitrates.

I might have missed something but what do you have in the tank in terms of livestock?
 
i made this filter media by myself, my plan is change the filter shock of the rear chamber put this media whit filter sponge, carbon and bio media and put a skimmer in the center chamber
photo_2023-02-27_19-24-26.jpg
Hi do you have a 3D model of this ? I am keen to get one made as well. Just got my cube 20.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new