new in hobby

Welcome to R2R!!!
Be wary of advice coming from those who will not show you the fruits of their success! gcarroll
Whether you think you can or you think you can`t, either way you are right.
Henry Ford

wise words :)
 
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings
Welcome!

Sounds like you are well on your way! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome!

Sounds like you are well on your way! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
yes , i intend to do this in the near future , i have to take some pictures first , thanks for the advice:)
 
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new