new in hobby

Henrique A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

bReefedBaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings

Welcome to R2R! I’m definitely leaning towards a forum for the hobby. Social media has become something else for this hobby. Everyone knows “everything” and if you don’t do it their way you’re a disgrace supposedly. Another downfall with social media is too many times people boast and that’s discouraging to beginners. Take your time and be patient. You’re in the right spot! #happyreefing

OP
OP
Henrique A.

Henrique A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I’m definitely leaning towards a forum for the hobby. Social media has become something else for this hobby. Everyone knows “everything” and if you don’t do it their way you’re a disgrace supposedly. Another downfall with social media is too many times people boast and that’s discouraging to beginners. Take your time and be patient. You’re in the right spot! #happyreefing
Thank you for the advice;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back