new in hobby

Henrique A.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
69
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello ! My name is Henrique and I am from Portugal ,I have 46 years old . I follow your forum for some time and it is without a doubt the best I found. I am a beginner in marine aquaria and I hope to have your help and precious information. I currently have a 250 liter cube just 3 months old. .greetings

Welcome to R2R! I’m definitely leaning towards a forum for the hobby. Social media has become something else for this hobby. Everyone knows “everything” and if you don’t do it their way you’re a disgrace supposedly. Another downfall with social media is too many times people boast and that’s discouraging to beginners. Take your time and be patient. You’re in the right spot! #happyreefing
 
Welcome to R2R! I’m definitely leaning towards a forum for the hobby. Social media has become something else for this hobby. Everyone knows “everything” and if you don’t do it their way you’re a disgrace supposedly. Another downfall with social media is too many times people boast and that’s discouraging to beginners. Take your time and be patient. You’re in the right spot! #happyreefing
Thank you for the advice;)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new