New in the saltwater hobby

FishRFriendsNotFood

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
80
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is JanL, I live in Belgium. 35 years old, 2 beautiful daughters and wife who doesn't care about aquariums. But luckly the kids do!

I have a freshwater tank and probably making the transition to salt since there is only space (read:permission) to run 1 tank.
I'm building my own stand & 180g tank. Please take a look in the DIY forum where I started this thread.

I noticed there are very nice people around here who I want to thank already.

Greetings,
JanL

PS: Sorry for my not so perfect English in advance.
 
tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help
 
Hi everyone,

My name is JanL, I live in Belgium. 35 years old, 2 beautiful daughters and wife who doesn't care about aquariums. But luckly the kids do!

I have a freshwater tank and probably making the transition to salt since there is only space (read:permission) to run 1 tank.
I'm building my own stand & 180g tank. Please take a look in the DIY forum where I started this thread.

I noticed there are very nice people around here who I want to thank already.

Greetings,
JanL

PS: Sorry for my not so perfect English in advance.

@JanL Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new