New IOND email

IKD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Didn’t they say end of March before? Great news if it’s only a month movement now! Can’t wait to see it at Reefapalooza Orlando!

OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Didn’t they say end of March before? Great news if it’s only a month movement now! Can’t wait to see it at Reefapalooza Orlando!
I can't wait to see it by my tank!

Ironworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Could you share the email? If they will be shipping this month I think I might finally place an order.

OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Could you share the email? If they will be shipping this month I think I might finally place an order.
Shipping by the end of the month is for pre orders. People that have been waiting over a year. Don't expect to get one before the pre orders are met.

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Knowing if a pallet or two was already on its way from Germany would be huge. It should take 4-9 days from Germany to the US so... it could be that GHL USA doesn't start shipping till after Reefapalooza. That would hurt PR again.
I mean, not sure they even care about PR at this point. In the remote hypotesis, they have a PR guy, it should have been fired years ago.

sntmods

View Badges
Reaction score
I mean, not sure they even care about PR at this point. In the remote hypotesis, they have a PR guy, it should have been fired years ago.
The Pandemic happened, give them a break. Nobody deserved to be fired.

My understanding is that the Ion Directors are either already or very soon will be in transit from Germany.

Have you ever had a Angelfish in your reef tank?

• Yes and it was a model citizen (tell us which one)

Votes: 127 32.9%
  • Yes but it did nip from time to time

Votes: 56 14.5%
  • Yes but I had to remove it because it went rogue

Votes: 27 7.0%
  • No but I would like to try one

Votes: 108 28.0%
  • No and not interested

Votes: 54 14.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.6%
First Choice