New IOND email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn’t they say end of March before? Great news if it’s only a month movement now! Can’t wait to see it at Reefapalooza Orlando!

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t they say end of March before? Great news if it’s only a month movement now! Can’t wait to see it at Reefapalooza Orlando!
I can't wait to see it by my tank!

Ironworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you share the email? If they will be shipping this month I think I might finally place an order.

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you share the email? If they will be shipping this month I think I might finally place an order.
Shipping by the end of the month is for pre orders. People that have been waiting over a year. Don't expect to get one before the pre orders are met.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing if a pallet or two was already on its way from Germany would be huge. It should take 4-9 days from Germany to the US so... it could be that GHL USA doesn't start shipping till after Reefapalooza. That would hurt PR again.

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing if a pallet or two was already on its way from Germany would be huge. It should take 4-9 days from Germany to the US so... it could be that GHL USA doesn't start shipping till after Reefapalooza. That would hurt PR again.
I mean, not sure they even care about PR at this point. In the remote hypotesis, they have a PR guy, it should have been fired years ago.

AquaLifeStudio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean, not sure they even care about PR at this point. In the remote hypotesis, they have a PR guy, it should have been fired years ago.
The Pandemic happened, give them a break. Nobody deserved to be fired.

My understanding is that the Ion Directors are either already or very soon will be in transit from Germany.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back