New joiner from the Netherlands

  • Thread starter Thread starter ameerun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have given up on trying to remove these things. It takes one back luck to reintroduce them back in to your tank. I have read so many posts with differing opinions. Some say they will kill your corals while others say they will just irritate them. I have also read that SPS corals will grow over them and smother them to death. My experience is that they only irritate them.
 
New member from across the Globe!!
WE WELCOME YOU !
 
Welcome
1565315250916.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new