New Kessil A360WE Controllable LED-Blue

izzyishh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
542
Reaction score
385
Location
Dallas TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Kessil A360WE Controllable LED Aquarium Light - Tuna Blue $350/ OBO in box closed seals never been open purchased for my upgrade but going another direction. Trying to unload it in Dallas or will be in Austin this weekend. If not i can ship next Saturday I will cover cost. 214-724-9879
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new