New kid on the block.

Welcome to R2R! Anybody mentioned Build Thread yet?
Not sure exactly what your question is but I do know how to get to different portions of the forums (specifically build threads) but I will not be building for quite some time yet so I dont plan to start one just yet.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

8086D09F-657B-4640-A8D2-20DD9107298C.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
@fishguy242 pics are nice but the only tank I have is my wife's 2.5 gal beta tank that she does'nt keep up with. I will be sure to make a build thread when I get to that point in a couple years
we like bettas too!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new