NEW LIGHTS for a NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY from NOOPSYCHE!!

Msislo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway NEW YEAR.jpg

NEW LIGHTS for a NEW YEAR!!

2020 is gone and 2021 is here!! We're hoping you have a great year, and Noopsyche has partnered with Reef2Reef again to put a spring in your step as we get this new year rolling!! Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to upgrade your lighting in 2021 with a brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post your reefing New Year's resolution (something you've resolved to do differently this year for your tank) in this thread. It might be an upgrade or some new routine or a new step of innovation or advancement or simply a resolve to be more diligent about some aspect of this hobby. Whatever you've purposed and determined to do this year!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "Noopsyche Rocks!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool: ).
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 8, 2021! (Last day to enter is February 7th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Posted on Facebook

Msislo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2020 is gone and 2021 is here!! We're hoping you have a great year, and Noopsyche has partnered with Reef2Reef again to put a spring in your step as we get this new year rolling!! Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to upgrade your lighting in 2021 with a brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post your reefing New Year's resolution (something you've resolved to do differently this year for your tank) in this thread. It might be an upgrade or some new routine or a new step of innovation or advancement or simply a resolve to be more diligent about some aspect of this hobby. Whatever you've purposed and determined to do this year!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "Noopsyche Rocks!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool: ).
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 8, 2021! (Last day to enter is February 7th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

#r2rgiveaway
Joined Facebook group

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6: Quick build thread update.

Msislo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER

Bonus 1:

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

#r2rgiveaway
Bonus 5

I like the simplicity of the website makes it easy to navigate and locate your products. I like the sleek low profile of the lights and the hood canopy look rugged and well made. I do wish there was more products to browse through.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resolution: Get a new glass box for fish and corals to live in.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus: Partner Member

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 5: Love the Noopsyche Hybrid fixture!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I resolve to do absolutely nothing different. Why change what works?

Seriously, I'm just going to continue to take my time and try and enjoy the tank more this time around.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will throw all my entries into 1 so everyone else has better odds to wins.

I resolve to NOT keep messing with the tank. Everything is fine. Leave it alone.

I am a partner

I will lern too spel Newppsych. :pDana truly has been invaluable to our hobby.

And I resolve this is the year I win something (and donate it to a member right away) so I can stop using this meme every time #Daniel@R2R posts a contest :p :eek: ;Happy

1609980449772.gif

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: My reefing resolution is to start making my own salt water. I currently rely on water from my LFS. Time to cut the cord!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back