OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since late 2016, Petco owns live Aquaria, which is why you saw relationship in display.

You are correct, sir. But they have done very little to promote this relationship in the stores. Retailers have been scrambling to find ways to intergrate online presence and brick and mortar locations.

Vin's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny. Petco owns liveaquaria? Yet they don't get their fish or coral from there. Petco's saltwater section will vary from store to store depending on if they have an employee that knows how to take care of marine and Reef aquariums and livestock. For the most part the fish are fine when they get there then it's all downhill. But they source their fish from cheap wholesalers not liveaquaria.

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny. Petco owns liveaquaria? Yet they don't get their fish or coral from there. Petco's saltwater section will vary from store to store depending on if they have an employee that knows how to take care of marine and Reef aquariums and livestock. For the most part the fish are fine when they get there then it's all downhill. But they source their fish from cheap wholesalers not liveaquaria.

Most of the tank bred stuff comes from
ORA [emoji848].

I agree some Petcos are dumper fires. But honestly there are a number that are better than some LFS like the one that InappropriateReefer went to.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to take the dog to the groomers and see if they have any news on this...The manager is a chatter box:)

Acroporaaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll swing by sometime in the next few days and take pictures. I live roughly 15 minutes away

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back