New Marineland 60g cube

Here's a quick update...I waited long enough....please look at my new addition:)....and before the tang police pipe up...I do have a place to rehome when needed:cool:


https://goo.gl/photos/R7pQLeji8cDmWAfA9

002.JPG


Sure would love to hear what you all think....
ps...no idea how to get rid of the hair algea....suggestions pls
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I couldn't pull up the pictures, sorry
 
https://goo.gl/photos/wQba2FAaPD2Jui5SA

and this is what I have left of my digi....the rock was tipped on its face :oops: and the pieces broke...on further inspection there were pests eating it:mad:...so I kept only three pieces that I am sure have nothing on them....I purchased the ledge and this will be where the digi live!

this bit of bad luck has opened the swim area for the tang so it isn't all bad;)
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new