New member….

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Some pics for you guys. Phones don’t take the greatest under the light I have. XR30 G4
IMG_0423.jpeg

IMG_0422.jpeg

Welcome!! It’s a great place to learn!!
I love it here.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if this video will show. So when I first got the setup, the nems where shot for color. After feeding them today and with good lighting they are on the rebound (color and health) and loving life! I don’t get why people don’t do research before getting animals of any sort. And not take proper care of them!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4124.mov
    4.4 MB
No you don’t I just love playing with pictures…lol
I can help you pretty quick if you tell me what type of phone you have.
See if you can view the video I just tried to post. I have a phone 15 pro max I think is what it’s called. And for this forum videos don’t show up for phones. Weird but all good. I can still post haha.
 
See if you can view the video I just tried to post. I have a phone 15 pro max I think is what it’s called. And for this forum videos don’t show up for phones. Weird but all good. I can still post haha.
Oh yeah your phone is capable of taking amazing photos and videos!!
To post a video on here download it to YouTube and post the link here.
I just made this video the other day with the same phone as you.
 
Oh yeah your phone is capable of taking amazing photos and videos!!
To post a video on here download it to YouTube and post the link here.
I just made this video the other day with the same phone as you.


Yes I I have some insane moon pics with mine. But need to play with lighting for better tank pics. Let me see how this video does on YT.
 
See if you can view the video I just tried to post. I have a phone 15 pro max I think is what it’s called. And for this forum videos don’t show up for phones. Weird but all good. I can still post haha.
Your video does not show
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new