New member but long time watching

Wanted to say hi as I have been lurking for a while and found a ton of useful info from everyone here. Taken the plunge and gone biggish now so figured I would join so everyone can follow my new adventure. Currently running a very cheap standard 29 gallon and am not patiently waiting for a brand-new WB 65.4. Biggest the other half will allow at the moment but went with it for the foot print as it will allow a few fish she will hopefully fall in love with which means a better shot of going bigger without the big compromises. Can't wait to get everything going and will be putting a thread together as soon as the truck shows up!!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Welcome to Reef2Reef! It's always fun upgrading. Hope everything goes wonderfully and you get some nice fish you both love!
 
Welcome!!

20230123_222953.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new