New member from Boston

I’ve only been a member for a few days and I am learning so much. Thank you R2R members and staff for this awesome platform for research and growth in the hobby. I can’t wait to see where this hobby takes me!! Happy tanking
Welcome! Im also fairly new to the group and I’ve learned a ton as well from very helpful people. My one suggestion is that you still need to figure out the best approach for you. There are a lot of differing opinions and they’re all good.
 
You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…

Explore…Learn …Share---Practice Patience

naT.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new