Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png

Zach W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Also from the greater Boston area, you should check out some of the LFS that are around if you haven't yet. Love the Reef in Wilmington is a great spot, Yorgos and Dre are awesome and very helpful. Ocean State Aquatics is also a highly rated store down in RI!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
H

Hollywoodwater617

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Also from the greater Boston area, you should check out some of the LFS that are around if you haven't yet. Love the Reef in Wilmington is a great spot, Yorgos and Dre are awesome and very helpful. Ocean State Aquatics is also a highly rated store down in RI!!
Lovely pets was basically next door to me but since their move to Kingston every LFS Is over 30 miles from Boston now. So I’ll be Yelp a few spot soon. LP is homebase for me but I gotta check out other LFS in the state now that on the saltwater side of tanking. TY for the LFS into.

OP
OP
H

Hollywoodwater617

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! This hobby can take you wherever you want to go! I started as a hobbyist is 2016, and then started this business in 2019
Awesome to hear things like this my family and friends keep telling me to figure out how to get paid doing what you love.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome to hear things like this my family and friends keep telling me to figure out how to get paid doing what you love.
If you have any questions let me know. I am more then happy talk about how to go about it!

Zach W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely pets was basically next door to me but since their move to Kingston every LFS Is over 30 miles from Boston now. So I’ll be Yelp a few spot soon. LP is homebase for me but I gotta check out other LFS in the state now that on the saltwater side of tanking. TY for the LFS into.
Love the Reef is only 18 miles from Boston! Still not right next door but better then some haha

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back