New member from Boston

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png
 
Welcome!! Also from the greater Boston area, you should check out some of the LFS that are around if you haven't yet. Love the Reef in Wilmington is a great spot, Yorgos and Dre are awesome and very helpful. Ocean State Aquatics is also a highly rated store down in RI!!
 
Welcome!! Also from the greater Boston area, you should check out some of the LFS that are around if you haven't yet. Love the Reef in Wilmington is a great spot, Yorgos and Dre are awesome and very helpful. Ocean State Aquatics is also a highly rated store down in RI!!
Lovely pets was basically next door to me but since their move to Kingston every LFS Is over 30 miles from Boston now. So I’ll be Yelp a few spot soon. LP is homebase for me but I gotta check out other LFS in the state now that on the saltwater side of tanking. TY for the LFS into.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! This hobby can take you wherever you want to go! I started as a hobbyist is 2016, and then started this business in 2019
Awesome to hear things like this my family and friends keep telling me to figure out how to get paid doing what you love.
 
Awesome to hear things like this my family and friends keep telling me to figure out how to get paid doing what you love.
If you have any questions let me know. I am more then happy talk about how to go about it!
 
Lovely pets was basically next door to me but since their move to Kingston every LFS Is over 30 miles from Boston now. So I’ll be Yelp a few spot soon. LP is homebase for me but I gotta check out other LFS in the state now that on the saltwater side of tanking. TY for the LFS into.
Love the Reef is only 18 miles from Boston! Still not right next door but better then some haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new