New Member from California

Hi there! My name's Luke and I've been lurking on this forum for a while for help, and I decided it's about time I finally make an account. I'm a newbie to the hobby and I've been running an 18-gallon mixed reef tank for about 2 months as well as a small 5-gallon fw tank for 3ish weeks(however I find saltwater much more rewarding and fun). I got into the hobby as I'm a college freshman who was going to major in marine biology but had to stay home and do online classes due to the pandemic. I figured since I wouldn't be able to dive anytime soon I'd just bring the ocean to me, and now I'm in love with fishkeeping! I look forward to interacting with you all in the forums and hope I can get to a level of knowledge where I can help other people just like how you've all helped me so far.

-ikeasuperfan
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! If you're interested, I just posted my tank build thread which has a few pictures of my setup.
Bam! Just like that you gotta badge! Way to go Luke!
giphy.gif

Bet you get tired of that one, Sorry :)
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new