New Member from Central CA.

Welcome to R2R!
A2ZL3Je.gif
Thank you.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Tank plans? Tank pics? Keep us posted either way! ;)
 
Welcome!!!
Best of luck selling to retail stores unless you set yourself up as a legitimate business. Till then, you can always negotiate store credits. I got the tank that I have now, a majority of the original equipment, and maintenance items with store credit 15 years ago. Sure helps the wallet out.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new