New member from Dallas, Tx

mikemike7997

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Allen, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Michael. I have been a hobbyist for over 10 years. I have a 120 reef. Excited to be a part of this group. Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Can't wait to see pics of your tank. :)
 
Welcome to R2R Michael!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new