New Member from Kaufman county, Texas

philmay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
Kaufman County
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm four months in on a 125 gallon reef aquarium. I'm looking forward to posting in various parts of the forum as I move forward.

I am in the process of figuring out how the forum is organized and how best to utilize images and video clips that I might need to post.

Also, I have not yet found how to access my profile page to enter my tank setup and other details. Any help would be appreciated.
 
89582.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

You can add an aquarium to your profile and get a badge that links to it here. Just click the add item button at the top.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new