New member from Massachusetts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eyedogtor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sweet setup! Did Love The Reef help you out with this? I’m from Andover and that’s where I go.. Yorgos and Dre are great!!
Yes, they have been AWESOME! I'm very excited to have them as an ongoing relationship!

Thanks,

Pat
 
Welcome to R2R!

FF07926A-A3D7-4D91-8E22-EBF519941355.gif
 
Hey everyone,

Hanging out on a Sunday, gauging progress on the tank at the 4 month mark - pretty happy so far, and just added a Magnificent Foxdace about 2 weeks ago!

Funn Tank 2-1-20.jpg
 
Welcome fellow north shore. Gloucester here great choice with LTR. Acro garden is another good sps shop. Are you a member of boston reefers society?
 
Welcome fellow north shore. Gloucester here great choice with LTR. Acro garden is another good sps shop. Are you a member of boston reefers society?
Thanks - good advice! Yes, LTR has been great - I feel fortunate to have found them. I'll definitely sign up for Boston Reefers!

Pat
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new