New Member from Montreal Canada

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

been reading REEF2REEF for a while but never got the chance to introduce myself. I have been in the hobby for 20 years with a 7 year break and got back in it 3 years ago. Starting new with a 96x36x28 peninsula tank. Still having a lot of planning but hopefully, I will be able to share some of it here and get some feedback from all of you.

Looking forward of learning from all of you!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
I

i2ik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the reference! I will probably start my own build at one point. I just feel like my progress for getting the tank up and running will take a while. With a new born and dealing with work, having time to put on the tank is not easy when I am still figuring out a routine with the family.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back