new member from philippines.

welcome to r2r! great community here. I am also Filipino but I'm living in NJ. I have family out in Bulacan and Makati area.
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
Mabuhay and Pilipinas!!!!
How is the reefing scene there back home in the Philippines. I was born and grew up there but have never been back for some time now. we have a house there by project 6 in Quezon City and Cainta Rizal. the strolls at the sunken garden at UP Diliman. ahhhh the good old days.
anyway Welcome to R2R again and enjoy the hobby!!!
 
Last edited:
Riman41299, we'll SW tank here is not that popular. 1st it's costly. 2nd you can't find enough support in here. But generally you can easily get SW. We still have plenty of livestock and reef. But without the support from local reefer, you and up wasting your money. I am happy that I found R2R and I'm overwhelm in all of members here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new