new member from Puebla,Mexico

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrPterois
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DrPterois

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Puebla,MEXICO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon friends reef, now I have a peak of 9 gal reef which intend to fill zoas previously had a 500l aquarium with soft coral, moving house but had to dismount.

I hope to continue learning from this community.

bye
 
Welcome!
Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R, looking forward to seeing pictures.:)
 
Welcome to R2R!! I only look Spanish, I can't speak it. :p
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post pics of your 9 gal!
 
hank you very much everyone, in fact my English is very bad, I used google translator lol.

saludos compañeros
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new