New member here.

Slickwill613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
29
Location
San jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm Slick Willy. New to R2R but almost a whole failed year in the hobby. I have a BC14 mildly modded with a homemade media rack running FF and GFO and an AI Nano. Flow is courtesy of an mp10 and a koralia 240. Return pump is stock. Stocked with varying dying corals one occ. clown one tailspot blenny and one yellow nose goby, plus a small CUC. Here is a photo.
image_zps0373592f.jpg

Sorry, from the iPhone.


Well, that's me. It's been a long year fighting GHA and cyano. Happy to be here.
 
Nice FTS and welcome to R2R. It isa great resource and hopefully you'll have great success with your tank.
 
Welcome! I have a biocube 29 and I'm thinking about upgrading to the AI Nano. How do you like yours?
 
Welcome to a great forum with tons of good information and People. If you are having Nano troubles Albert Thiel is the man to talk to, among others!! He is a Nano Expert!!
 
Welcome to a great forum with tons of good information and People. If you are having Nano troubles Albert Thiel is the man to talk to, among others!! He is a Nano Expert!!

Yeah, I know Albert personally, we go to the same LFS.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello there!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new